Main Article Content
Rural development has gained global attention, especially among the developing nations. It has great significance for a country like India where the majority of the population, about 65 percent of people, live in rural areas. This article discusses the role and function of the government and its rural development programs in Haryana. The present rural development strategies in Haryana focus primarily on poverty alleviation, better livelihood opportunities, provision of basic amenities and infrastructure facilities through innovative wage and self-employment programs.
2. Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis. Economic Survey of Haryana 2019-20. Yojana Bhawan, Sector – 4, Panchkula, Haryana. 2019;68–90.
3. Singh K. Credit ratings of power distribution utilities in Northern Region of India. Asian Journal of Economics, Finance and Management. 2020;11-19.
4. Singh K, Vashishtha S. Performance analysis and initiative policies: A study of Indian power sector. American Journal of Economics and Business Management. 2019;2(4):163-179.
5. Singh K, Vashishtha S. Empowering the power sector through Uday: A study of Haryana. ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. 2019;9(5):1-7.
6. Singh K, Kumar V. Dynamic linkage between nifty-fifty and sectorial indices of national stock exchange. American Journal of Economics and Business Management. 2020;3(2):17-27.
7. Singh K, Vashishtha S. A performance analysis of power distribution utilities of Haryana. Asian Basic and Applied Research Journal. 2020;2(1):13-19.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Kamaljit Singh, Credit Ratings of Power Distribution Utilities in Northern Region of India , Asian Journal of Economics, Finance and Management: 2020 - Volume 2 [Issue 2]
- Kamaljit Singh, Simmi Vashishtha, A Performance Analysis of Power Distribution Utilities of Haryana , Asian Basic and Applied Research Journal: 2020 - Volume 2 [Issue 1]